Having a dream home in the perfect place around Melbourne is not always a walk in the park. The perfect location could involve having to build a house on a sloping block. When building on a sloping block location, extra design care and consideration must be taken into factor or you may find yourself spending unnecessary amounts on high levels of excavation and retaining wall work. Luckily for you though, Seaside Building are expert sloping block builders throughout all of Melbourne.
By building with the slope, you are designing your home for the land surrounding it which in turns allows for better views, better use of space, better natural light and it will maximise the value of your home and land. Not to mention sloping block house designs add a certain level of characteristic to the property.
There are a number of things that need to be taken into consideration when building on a sloping block. The following key items need to be looked into to ensure efficiency in designing the home.
- The consistency and angle of the sloping block
- The views of the property and scenery you wish to take advantage of
- Having the best exposure to natural light levels to key parts of your home
- The drainage and water flow of the property. Especially here in Melbourne
- Meeting all regulations and restrictions such as height
- Your privacy from neighbours
With over 20 years of experience designing and building all types of homes across Melbourne, give Seaside Building a call on 0413 032 379 for more information and let us show you why we are the best choice when it comes to sloping block builders around Melbourne.