Seaside building are approved registered providers for home modifications with the national disability insurance scheme (NDIS) to design and construct modifications to all homes for people with disabilities that require specialised home access and functional rooms to suit your individual circumstances. Our team services across Central Melbourne, North and West Melbourne, South east Melbourne and Mornington peninsula. We work with occupational therapist, engineers, and architects to provide but not limited to the following services.
• Bathroom alterations and renovations
• Accessible open plan kitchens for wheelchairs
• Access ramps for lifting equipment
• Widening of doorways and passageways
• Motion lighting
• Disability friendly plumbing fixtures and fitting
• Wheelchair friendly timber decks and outdoor areas
• Building permits
Seaside Building work with helping the Department of veterans` affairs (DVA) providing a variety of in home modifications to help suit the needs of the veterans. Such as installing grab rails, installing ramps, changing of electrics and any other modifications to suit there individual needs. We work alongside Allianz worldwide partners (MFS) and country care group.